What did I do last year?

Last year was really busy, and I am amazed that I got any papers out. Unfortunately, I have zero papers out as first author last year. As you can see from the list, there are a few that have nothing to do with macroalgae. One is regarding sea-urchins and the other refers to pufferfish (fugu).

Why? Well, I did a lot of statistical analyses for these papers. I guess that's ok, but I really should get my own data out, since it is really piling up.

Watanabe Y, Nishihara GN, and Terada R. 2013. The effect of irradiance and temperature on the photosynthesis of a red alga, Pyropia tenera (=Porphyra tenera), from a natural community in Kumamoto, Japan. The Japanese Journal of Phycology 61: xxx-xxx (in Japanese).


Terada R, Inoue S, and Nishihara GN. The effect of light and temperature on the growth and photosynthesis of Gracilariopsis chorda (Gracilariales, Rhodophyta) from geographically separated locations in Japan. Journal of Applied Phycology 25:1863-1872.

Kurihara H, Yin R, Nishihara GN, Soyano K, and Ishimatsu A. 2013. Effect of ocean acidification on growth, gonad development and physiology of the sea urchin Hemicentrotus pulcherrimus. Aquatic Biology 18: 281-292.

Tatsuno R, Shikina M, Shirai Y, Wang J, Soyano K, Nishihara GN, Takatani T, and Arakawa O. 2013. Change in the transfer profile of orally administered tetrodotoxin to non-toxic cultured pufferfish Takifugu rubripes depending of its development stage. Toxicon 65: 76-80.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

RStudioとggplot():プロットができないとき

光合成関連の単語

大村湾調査!! ~海藻・生き物編~