First that meeting for the new semester

From April I will have four students in my lab and 1 exchange student from China. The Chinese exchange student is from Shanghai and two of my students are grad students. Anyways I had a small informal meeting at my house and the undergraduate students and my current graduate students were able to come. Anyways I also thought it was a good idea to have a barbecue and not a typical Japanese barbecue, and got them some hamburgers and hotdogs. OK, we didn't get to the hot dogs but they sure got to the hamburgers! I think they had at least 20. One thing I know for sure now is that coming April we will have a rather talkative group and they are all ready to get into the water.

That's a good thing, since our first field trip is April 3 - 4.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

RStudioとggplot():プロットができないとき

光合成関連の単語

大村湾調査!! ~海藻・生き物編~